OAG Management, Galaxy Global TV Network, Miami Music Television, Hot Rock TV, iMoveiLive Online Music Magazine, Music Consultant and 310 Recording Studio have teamed up to bring CityIICity "Music in the Spotlight" to a City near you.
1. Are you a talented musical act trying to stand out from the crowd?
2. Do you consider yourself or band as one of the top ranked 100 acts in your city and surrounding area?
3. Do you truly believe that you or your band has what it takes to make it if only you were provided with an opportunity to be seen and/or heard?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above ask yourself what you would do if someone presented you with that exact opportunity; The chance to showcase your original works to the world via Television, Global Distribution, Radio Airplay, Synchronization, Licensing, Publishing, and Compilation Placements. Would you jump on the opportunity or at least take the time to learn more about it? If so then you must read on...
- The Mission of the CityIICity " Music in the Spotlight" movement is to find, educate, then showcase to the world the top 100 talented music acts representing each selected city and its surrounding area.
- As an independent original music act you need to be ready, the future is now! The Music and Entertainment Industry is constantly evolving. Four short years ago, digital download sales first surpassed physical CD sales. Now, by the end of 2015, streaming revenue paid out to music acts is projected to surpass revenue paid out for digital download sales. This is a good thing if you are educated on the big picture in terms of market growth and how to capitalize on it as an independent music act. To put this into perspective, the industry is currently a 20 billion dollar per year industry and is projected to reach 100 billion dollars per year within the next decade due to the growth of technology and information. You can now claim your piece of that pie without the need of a major label much easier than you could 10 years ago. The good news is that its going to continue to get easier as long as you are making the right moves and embracing the opportunities presented to you now.
- This opportunity is for all ages, styles, and genres of original music acts. Whether you are an original music act just getting started, or an experienced and established music act looking for answers as to what the next step in your career should be, you can rest assured that we are coming to you with answers to your questions and education on the current music market trends. Most importantly, we are giving you an opportunity to launch your career to the next level by introducing you to the world.
- Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity to showcase your talent and original works to the world through all media outlets including but not limited to the following:
- 1. Television
- A. Dish Network On Demand reaching 14 million Subscribers
- B. Comcast Big South reaching 5.5 million Subscribers
- C. Verizon FIOS & Verizon Wireless reaching 6.1 million Subscribers
- 2. CityIICity Compilation Placement
- A. OAG Management will be assembling a series of compilations based on submissions of original works received at each CityIICity Showcase. The compilations will then be distributed to 1200 digital outlets in 120 plus countries and submitted for Digital Radio Broadcast on all platforms. All owners of content on the compilations will receive royalties on each paying stream and purchased download of their original music placed on the compilations.
- i. Compilations provide "pathways" for consumers to discover and embrace the work of new and established artists and bands. When an artist or band is part of a targeted album compilation,then the artist is exposed to 10x the potential consumer base because as many as ten different artists or bands might be embodied on the compilation
- ii. Read more about the benefits of having your single placed on compilations by clicking HERE.
- 3. 100% FREE Single Global Distribution to over 1200 outlets in 120 plus countries.
- A. In addition to your single being selected and placed on the Galactic Worldwide City2City Compilation Series, your single will also be released and distributed as its own single release project to over 1200 outlets in 120 plus countries. Read more on OAG Management Distribution Services by clicking HERE.
- And Many More...
- 4. Digital Radio Broadcast - Through the submission of Original Works and placement on the CityIICity movement, your work will be exposed to:
- A. Pandora
- B. Sirius XM
- C. Spotify
- D. iRadio
- E. Deezer
- F. Beats Music
- And Many More!! i. Did you know streaming is still on the rise? According to the latest report from Nielsen, music demand is higher than ever. In the first six months 2015, U.S. Music Fans streamed 135 billion songs and music videos nearly double the total streamed in the first half of 2014. If your music isn't currently in the streaming market place, you need to get it there, and we are coming to educate you on how to make it happen.
- 5. Online Music Magazine Feature:
- A. iMoveiLive an online music magazine will be reviewing and selecting a minimal of one musical act per city to be featured on their site www.imoveilive.com
- 6. Musician Consultation:
- A. In addition to the one on one consultation you will be receiving at the City2City "Music in the Spotlight" - Musican Consultant a professional musician consultation firm will be reviewing and selecting a minimal of one musical act per city for FREE one-hour phone consultation that will be devoted solely to you or your bands career. This is a $150value given to those of you selected for free for your participation in the CityIICity "Music in the Spotlight" events.
- 7. Free Mixing & Mastering of a Single
- A. 310 Recording Studio is an upscale, exclusive recording studio reserved for professionals. They will be reviewing and selecting a minimal of one musical act per city to provide free mixing and mastering of a single by you or your band.
- 8. Social Media
- A. Throughout the process of the CityIICity "Music in the Spotlight", we will be introducing and featuring the selected top 100 musical acts from each city on numerous social media outlets and accounts. In addition, the original song chosen from each musical act for the compilation series will continuously be getting pushed out and marketed throughout the world on all social sites, as well as emailed to tens of thousands of entertainment industry professionals.
- i. Some of the social sites include:
How It Works
- Step 1.
- Galactic Worldwide CityIICity Showcase will be in a city near you on a designated weekend (see submission form by clicking HERE) for the scheduled dates, and location of the city nearest you. Once you determine which weekend and city you are most interested in, complete the submission form and send it to us.
- ** Please note we can only see 50 musical acts per day per city. Get your submission forms in as soon as possible to secure your spot.**
- Step 2.
- Once the submission form is received, it will be reviewed carefully. If you are selected, a representative will contact you to schedule a time slot for your television interview followed by a one-on-one consultation with an experienced entertainment coach.
- Step 3.
- Upon confirmation of your scheduled time slot for your television interview and one-on-one consultation, a payment in the amount of $100 will be due to secure your time slot followed by a payment of $100 upon arrival to your television interview.
- **Please note you can save $75 and only pay a total of $125 if you act fast and choose to pay in full 10 days prior to your scheduled time slot.**
- Step 4.
- Upon receipt of the payment, a scripted drop to introduce yourself and your music will be sent to you to memorize for the opening and closing of your television interview, along with file delivery instructions for your original single selected to be featured on the Galactic Worldwide City2City Compilation Series.
- Step 5.
- Show up 15 to 20 minutes early for your scheduled time slot to check in and network with other selected Musical Acts from the surrounding area. While there, you will be coached through the interview process, filmed, photographed, and interviewed for television, then directed to your one-on-one consultation. You will leave with a wealth of knowledge, and a list of steps to make in order to further your career from your current position. Remember, no matter what your status or current position is, there is always more to learn. Understanding that there is always room for growth is essential to your success in this industry.
- Step 6.
- Within 30 days following your scheduled television interview, it will be uploaded to all social networks and you will be notified so you can add it to your portfolio and share it with your friends, family, and fans.
- Step 7.
- You will be notified when the Galactic Worldwide City2City Compilation volume that your music was selected for is ready to be released.You will receive a FREE download link for the compilation for yourself. You will also be emailed the paid streaming links and purchased mp3 download links to share with your fans.
- Step 8.
- You will receive Quarterly Analytics and Reports to tell you exactly how the compilation is doing as a whole, and more importantly, how your selected song is performing. We will continuously provide you with quarterly royalty statements that will give you pertinent information such as which platforms your music is getting streamed and downloaded, where in the world the streams and downloads are occurring, along with payment to you for your song's share on the compilation following the reports.
- As you can see from the opportunities presented above along with the steps to take advantage of those opportunities, we are providing you with a low cost, easy and efficient way to showcase your work throughout the world. You will also gain knowlege as to the direction you need go to stand out amoungst your competition to industry professionals and potential fans.
- If you are serious about your music, truly have a desire to become successful with it, open to learning, enthusiastic about new opportunities presented to you, and consider yourself one of the top hundred acts from your city and surrounding areas, then you definitely do not want to miss out on this. Register now by filling out and submitting the submission form. We want to provide you with the tools and knowledge we know you need to succeed in this ever changing and growing industry.
- **Please remember, we can only see 50 Musical Acts per day per city. Submit your form now to be considered**
- We thank you for taking the time to review this information. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this opportunity, please direct them to cityIIcity@galacticworldwide.com and a representative will contact you.
- CityIICity "Music in the Spotlight" Committee
- Learn more about the team by clicking on the company logo below: